Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Welcome to Matt's Presentation Skills Blog

Welcome to my blog about presentation skills! I've been in Toastmasters for over five years and have earned two Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) awards. For a few years I've been a master instructor for Intel University's (Intel's in-house training group) Presentation Skills course. I'm also certified to teach Public Speaking for the University of Phoenix. During this time, I've come up with some (in my humble opinion) pretty good advice on how people can improve their presentation skills. Some of the advice is based on my own expereince, some of it is based on something I've read, some a combination of both. I'll be sure and note the difference and hope that you find this blog useful. If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to post them. Thanks!

No comments: