Friday, March 27, 2009

Big Night for the Big East

Hi!

I posted on Facebook yesterday that I was rooting for CT, Memphis, Duke, and Xavier. It didn't work out, though it was a big night for the Big East, which showed that it deserved three #1 seeds. Anyway, Connecticut won, but Memphis lost, Duke lost, and Xavier lost to Pittsburg. My brother actually went to the Memphis game. Here's a picture he sent me from his phone:



The game was in Glendale, in the same stadium in which the Super Bowl was played in 2008. Fortunately, they didn't use all the seats. I was imagining a tiny basketball court in the middle of a the football field. The players would have looked as far away as Mick Jagger when Brandi and I saw The Stones there.

Anyway, it was a big night for the Big East. Now, I can root all out for Connecticut without any serious conflicts. However, I would like to see Arizona do well...

Thanks,
Matt

No comments: