Thursday, August 13, 2009

3s of Me

Hi!

This is another one of those Facebook questionnaires. Again, rather than just post my answers on FB, I figured I'd provide a response with links to the details. Enjoy!

Thanks,
Matt

=================

Three names I go by:
1. Matt (most people call me this)
2. Dad (only two people call me this)
3. Honey (only one person calls me this)

Three jobs I have had in my life.
1. Dishwasher at Gaylord Hospital, Cheshire Academy, and Alisson's Restaurant
2. Busboy at The Boatyard Restaurant
3. Analog Circuit Designer at Intel Corporation

Three Places I have lived
1. Cheshire, Connecticut
2. Kennebunk, Maine
3. Chandler, Arizona

Three Favorite drinks
1. Water
2. Coffee
3. Wine

Three TV shows that I watch (without relying on DVDs)
1. Monk
2. The Daily Show
3. True Blood

Three Places I Have Been
1. Santiago, Chile
2. Shanghai, China
3. Haifa, Israel

Three people who e-mail/Facebook me regularly
1. Brandi
2. Tad
3. Gregg

Three of my favorite restaurants
1. Benihana
2. Wildflower Bread Company
3. Daphne's Greek Cafe

Three things I am looking forward to
1. Brandi being home
2. Joshua being home
3. Jacqueline being home

No comments: