Friday, August 14, 2009

Sweet Child O' Mine

Hi!

Brandi and the kids are on their way back to CO from SD today, but won't be home until Sunday. I miss them a lot and that manifested itself last night in my spending a couple of hours making a video of pictures of Jacqueline. It's set to the Guns N' Roses song "Sweet Child O' Mine."

YouTube wouldn't let me post it due to copyright infringement and Facebook couldn't "process" it (whatever that means). Fortunately, I was able to put it on my web site, so you can download it here, at least until I'm forced to remove it... If you never get a chance to look at my video (or don't want to download such a large file), some of the best pictures are below.

Jacqueline is a great kid and one of the loves of my life. It's a joy and a privilege to be her father. I've learned so much from her...

Enjoy!
Matt











No comments: