Friday, January 23, 2009

A family that kicks together...

Hi!

I've been under the weather most of the week, so I've been a little slow to post. Tuesday evening, the kids started their Taekwondo training. We joined S&H Martial Arts. It feels like the right place for us: Good people, a nice facility, and a style we know and love. Here's a picture of the kids in their new uniforms and white belts.



What made me feel that this school will work for us is that Jeff Nelson, the instructor from the Intel classes, is driving the curriculum at S&H and connecting them to his school in Minnesota.

Brandi and I still need to get our uniforms and learn the subtle differences between how we learned the forms and how they're taught at S&H, but that won't take long. We'll both be helping out and contributing where we can. It's a very open and supportive environment and I'm sure we'll be very happy there.

Thanks,
Matt

No comments: