Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Welcome!

The purpose of this blog is to give me a forum to publish whatever is on my mind. I have a blog that I use for Presentation Skills, and one that I use for martial arts, but not one for general thoughts. Posts to this blog will automatically be sent to a Yahoo! group. I've set it up so that anyone can join, so if you're intersted in what's on my mind, please feel free to join.

Since today is the first of the year 2009, I thought I'd write about New Year's Resolutions. My resolutions for this year are:

  • Get back into martial arts as a family activity.
  • Successfully complete my courses at Thunderbird.
  • Establish better communication with friends and family.
  • Establish and maintain good exercise and financial habits.

    This blog relates to the third resolution. I've also created a family blog, though I haven't yet discussed that with Brandi. I also posted some videos on a new YouTube account, though that might be replaced by an upgrade to our SmugMug account. The first resolution relates to the fourth resolution.

    My plan is to post at least four times per week. (Every day would be ideal, but I'm trying to be realistic.) If I have a post that really belongs on one of my other blogs, I'll post it there and link to it from here.

    Happy New Year!
    Matt Jones
    http://www.mattdtm.com
  • No comments: