Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Office

Hi!

Now that we have someone new (and better!) in the Oval Office, I thought I'd share some pictures of my new office. Here's a picture from the hallway:



The big grey box on the left is a filing cabinet. Eventually, I'll use a smaller laptop bag (e.g., the one I got from Thunderbird) and store it in the filing cabinet. Here's a picture of my desk area:



The overhead cabinet contains my headset, phone, and laptop with docking station. It locks so that I don't have to worry about locking the laptop to the dock. That white box (from IKEA) contains a USB hub where I can connect my iPod and USB keychain drive. To the left of the monitors, you see my BlackBerry, fan, stuffed monkey (from Brandi), plastic cup from the cafe, and Spanish page-a-day calendar. I put some photos on the side of the filing cabinet (not visible from the hall), but otherwise there is nothing on the walls.

Thanks,
Matt

No comments: